Dell will be selling the Google Search Appliance and the Google Mini that helps simplify enterprise search. The Google Search Appliance boasts a distinctive bezel and yellow chassis, targeting larger enterprises while the smaller blue Google Mini is meant for small and medium business markets. Both of them aim to deliver relevant search results from information sources within a company’s firewall. In addition, companies have the liberty to design their own interface without compromising existing corporate security requirements. The Google Search Appliance and Google Mini starts from $30,000 and $1,995 respectively, and the price can only go upwards. Warranty and support services are provided by Google themselves.
Next Story: Non-Leopard users get no Boot Camp
- 2014-04-16: Heartbleed Attack Results In Stolen Taxpayer Data
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft Discounting Windows XP Support For Enterprise
- 2014-04-16: Hyundai Jumps Aboard The CarPlay Bandwagon
- 2014-04-16: Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants