Ixos has released a new iPod nano 3G case known as the First range, and it definitely blings up your portfolio without breaking the bank. Made from silicone, the XMI419-AS will be available in pink, white or black for £7.99. As for the XMI419-DI, this mix of silicone and diamante is available in only one color – white, and retails for £9.99. Finally, the XMI429-DI “Crystal Diamante” retails for £14.99 and is clear to display your nano’s color despite the diamante effects on the case itself. All the cases mentioned are meant to prevent dust from entering your precious nano while protecting it against accidental brushes, scratches and nicks. Have you dressed up your iPod nano 3G yet?
Next Story: USB Cup Warmer and Hub
- 2014-04-14: iWatch Flexible OLED Display Rumored
- 2014-04-13: Insurance Companies Could Subsidize iWatch, According To Analyst
- 2014-04-09: High-End iWatch Could Cost Several Thousand Dollars [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: iWatch Circuit Board Samples Reportedly Being Sent To Apple [Rumor]
- 2014-04-08: Apple iWatch Rumored For Q3 2014 Launch