The Lotus Sanitizing System claims to be able to clean and sterilize just about anything after using electrons infused with tap water along with “super-oxygen” for the ultimate cleaning solution which is touted to be 50% stronger than bleach. The entire system comes with a base unit that creates electrical storms in the water, while a spray bottle attached to the unit helps create the super-cleaning solution that can find use just about anywhere in your home. A bowl is also thrown in with each $170 purchase, allowing you to make sure your fruits and vegetables are stripped completely off nasty pesticides before consumption. I wonder what happens when I have a bad cold and drink down this “super water” – will I get cured instantly?
Next Story: Wibrain B1 heading to the US
- 2014-04-09: ALYT Smart Home Manager Debuts
- 2014-03-31: JoyCarpet Introduces Your Baby To Tech Early On In Life
- 2014-03-26: Lawsuit Claims Nest Thermostat Does Not Save Money
- 2014-03-23: LG Smart Bulb Launched, Works With Both iOS And Android
- 2014-03-13: PetWALK Automatic Pet Door Prevents Wet Paw Marks Around The Home