Westech Korea has just launched its Pyxis GPS watch that comes completed with databases of different exercise routines such as marathons, hikes and walks. You’ll be able to view these courses from your wrist and plan a schedule in advance. This GPS watch displays various information like elapsed time, speed, distance and consumed calories while you exercise. You can even save the nitty gritty details on each lap (maximum of 2,000 entries). For golfers, the Pyxis works great as it displays the distance to the green in addition to your driving distance, along with detailed information on hazards like bunkers and waters. Sounds like the all comprehensive GPS watch to me. No idea on how much it costs though.
Next Story: LG Shine for AT&T Wireless
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids