Westech Korea has just launched its Pyxis GPS watch that comes completed with databases of different exercise routines such as marathons, hikes and walks. You’ll be able to view these courses from your wrist and plan a schedule in advance. This GPS watch displays various information like elapsed time, speed, distance and consumed calories while you exercise. You can even save the nitty gritty details on each lap (maximum of 2,000 entries). For golfers, the Pyxis works great as it displays the distance to the green in addition to your driving distance, along with detailed information on hazards like bunkers and waters. Sounds like the all comprehensive GPS watch to me. No idea on how much it costs though.
Next Story: LG Shine for AT&T Wireless
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!