Rumors about an upcoming Apple tablet have been going back and forth, but this time, Asus (a major contract manufacturer for Apple) has been reportedly confirming what many were hoping was true. What is certainly true is that Apple has patented something “tablet-like” a while back and may be all the research around pressure sensitive touch-screens aren’t only for the next iPhone. Tablets have more or less been a flop, because quite frankly they are not so practical, but the question is: would people buy them in mass if they were shiny?
- 2011-06-16: Velocity Conference Live Streaming
- 2011-06-14: Toshiba Qosmio X770 with 3D
- 2011-06-13: HP New Notebooks Lineup with AMD
- 2011-06-01: Qualcomm Keynote @ Uplinq 2011
- 2011-05-31: What's Next for Cloud Computing? Find Out at Structure 2011.