Looks like the grain of salt I have taken was in vain as Sony Ericsson confirmed rumors of its W890i and W380i cellphones from the Walkman range. The former will come with an integrated FM radio, HSDPA connectivity, stereo speakers, a 3.2 megapixel camera with 3.2x digital zoom, stereo Bluetooth, and support for up to 2GB worth of music. As for the W380i, it will feature the rumored gesture control, allowing you to mute calls or silence the alarm by waving your hand – isn’t that more energy consuming than pressing a button? Still, I guess novelty counts for something in this day and age, and the W80i packs in stereo Bluetooth and a 1.3 megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom. Both handsets will hit retail stores in Q1 next year.
Next Story: I, Grobot
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile's CEO Shows Off Gold-Plated HTC One M8
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-11: Amazon Smartphone Will Be Launched By June [Rumor]
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung