The Cradle Plus cellphone car cradle from Wilson Electronics comes with an integrated antenna, and is capable of accommodating virtually any hands-free device when combined with a Wilson amplifier and an outside antenna, bringing improved cellular signal and increased driver safety in any vehicle. The external antenna will communicate with the cell site while its integrated antenna “talks” with one or more cellphones. It boasts up to 10 times more power than the standard handset, extending signal range and strength and allowing users to communicate reliably in places they never could before (urban canyons, anyone?). The Cradle Plus comes in a couple of plug-and-play kits – one of them features the Cradle Plus paired with the Dual-Band Mobile Wireless Amplifierwhile the other is paired with the SignalBoost Amplifier. The former will retail for $459 while the latter is much more affordable at $249.
Next Story: InFocus Play Big IN1 projector
- 2014-04-09 MetaWear $30 Wearable Chip With BT LE And Accelerometer On Kickstarter
- 2014-03-23 Vaavud Is A High Tech Weathervane
- 2014-02-24 Garmin Xperia Edition App's SmartWatch 2 Extension Brings Navigation To Your Wrist
- 2014-02-22 Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 and Galaxy Gear Neo Smart Watches Launched at MWC
- 2014-01-30 Samsung Galaxy S Neo Moniker To Be Trademarked