Looks like this unidentified Wolfking gaming peripheral actually has a name like all of us – dubbed the Warrior Xxtreme. No, that is no typo as it boasts double the number of ‘x’ to give you more street cred the next time you head out to a nearby LAN party. Touted to be a hybrid two-in-one PC gamepad/keyboard, it merges the functionalities of a full-fledged keyboard and the ergonomics and space saving design of a gamepad. I must say the design is butt ugly, and if you’re a true blue gamer, you won’t really want something that saves space. No sirree – if that were the case, most gaming mice you see would’ve been shrunk down but they are actually extremely large instead. No word on pricing though.
- 2014-01-08: Mad Catz R.A.T.TE Gaming Mouse Announced
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-11-19: Logitech Harmony Remotes To Receive Xbox One Launch Support
- 2013-10-07: Google Glass Hack Beams Grand Theft Auto GPS To Its HUD
- 2013-09-25: Archos GamePad 2 Set To Debut Soon