This modular USB device concept has a very interesting design. It is meant to be a USB drive, but one that can receive multiple modules, each of which would be a flash drive. Now you could imagine all kind of crazy RAID 8 configurations, but that seems a little overkill.
Next Story: T-Mobile Shadow Review (aka HTC Juno)
- 2014-04-07: Intel 730 SSD Review (480GB)
- 2014-02-14: WD My Cloud Review (2TB Model)
- 2014-01-07: Buffalo MiniStation Air: More Than A Portable Drive
- 2014-01-05: LaCie Unveils New Little Big Disk Thunderbolt 2 Hard Drive
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast