The FÃªte concept serving plates are unique as they use thermoelectric technology to maintain food within the bowls at an optimum temperature, be they hot or cold. Each FÃªte concept serving plate comes with a series of icons that can be activated in order to indicate what the main ingredients are in every dish, enabling guests to know just exactly the right dish to avoid in the event of an allergy. The plates and bowls are constructed from tough polycarbonate, so don’t worry about dropping them in a dishwasher! Unfortunately, these Rosalin Chanyasak-designed serving plates are nothing but concepts at this point of time – would be nice to see these roll off a manufacturing line sometime down the road.
Next Story: Samsung ML-2851ND laser printer
- 2012-10-03 Panasonic Smart Apps aim to make life easier
- 2012-10-02 Fujitsu phone scam detection technology to disrupt scammers
- 2012-04-27 Microsoft to push HomeOS home-automation system
- 2012-04-10 Roche Bobois' Astrolab dining table is pretty awesome
- 2012-03-19 Warm On concept will maintain your bath's temperature