It works like it’s supposed to: only a list of known fingerprints will open this safe, and it is deemed secure enough to store firearms, so it should be good enough for your hard disks, jewelry and other valuable assets as well. I don’t think that it is fire-resistant, if that’s important to you.
Note that some people say that a fingerprint is left on the fingerprint reader on, and that it could be used by theft. I don’t know if it is true, but if someone does, please leave a comment.RELATED
- Time Warner Cable Open To Including Netflix On Its Set-Top Boxes
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Seen at: random-good-stuff