Fujitsu and DoCoMo certainly have little children in mind with their new line of Kids’ phone. This waterproof handset (you know how kids love the rough-and-tumble lifestyle, so getting wet while playing is a very real possibility) features a portable alarm, built-in geo tracking, as well as the ability to connect to the Internet for some custom kid-friendly games. Each of these handsets come with a bracelet that will alert you immediately should the cellphone and the bracelet be separated from one another (within a reasonable range, of course). Do you think such technology will cause parents to take their parenting job more lightly, or is this a positive development in helping secure your kid’s safety in public?
Next Story: Shanling MC-30 Music Center
- 2011-06-01 Qualcomm Keynote @ Uplinq 2011
- 2011-05-31 T-Mobile Will Ride HSPA+ to 672Mbps. Possibly Beyond
- 2011-05-25 Sony Ericsson revamps strategy, will release new models but stop software support, says Eldar Murtazin
- 2011-05-24 iPhone 3GS won't be upgraded to iOS 5.x, says Eldar Murtazin
- 2011-05-10 Google I/O 2011 wrap-up