Only for the geekiest (or most paranoid): the HindSight is composed of a small camera that attaches to the handlebar or the seat post and lets the bicycler see what’s coming behind him or her. If you wonder, the manufacturer says that the system is “unaffected” by (normal?) road vibrations.
At the moment, there is no commercial product, but it is said that “a working prototype is available upon request” on the Manufacturer’s website (Cerevellum)RELATED
- Google Glass With Prescription Glass Spotted
- Swann Quad Starship Might Be Your Own Delivery Drone
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Google Glass Explorers Offered Chance To Swap With Next Generation Pair
- Tobii Announces EyeX Eye-Tracking Kit For Developers
- Seen at: engadget