iLounge has reviewed the Digifocus Mini Sound System, so without much further ado here’s their take on it.
In our view, Digifocus got almost everything right with the Mini Sound System. A clean design, very good sound quality for its size, and the ability to hold up any iPod are all strong points—ones that lean heavily in favor of our high recommendation. That said, the system’s size makes it less pocketable than the best of its small competitors—the fact that there’s a carrying box belies this compromise—and its price is higher than smaller and slightly larger alternatives alike. It fits nicely in-between Macally’s and Logic3’s designs in size, missing their high recommendation levels only because of price; consider it an excellent buy relative to the smaller speakers if you can find it at a lower price.
One more item to add to your wish list this Christmas, eh?
Next Story: Hands Free Talking Mirror
- 2014-04-15: iTunes Radio UK Release Possible Soon
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-11: Apple Reportedly Blocking Music Rivals From Purchasing iAds
- 2014-04-11: High Definition Audio Files Coming To iTunes In June [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Major iTunes Music Store Revamp Possible