Isn’t Jeep suppose to, you know, stick to making jeeps? I am sorely mistaken however with the company planning to roll out the Jeep GPS RT300 navigation system that shares the same qualities as a Jeep vehicle, including durability, reliability, ruggedness and style. Features include a 3.5? touchscreen display, one million points of interests, an integrated audio player, a video player and e-book functionality. All these in exchange for 300 clams. The Jeep GPS RT300 is tipped to be released in January next year. It would be nice if this GPS system was dirt-, shock- and/or water-resistant in order to live up to its namesake, but that would drive up the final price as well.
Next Story: iPhone and Beocom 4 platinum editions
- 2014-04-14 Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08 Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27 Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids