Sega Toys and NeuroSky are collaborating to create mind-controlled toys that require bio-sensors which monitor brainwaves. This definitely takes playing to a whole new level, and could be the start of the telekinetic revolution. It would be interesting to see just how this levels out the playing ground when the technology is further developed – guess gaming mice with an extremely high DPI count won’t really matter that much any more. Ever had the experience of wanting your crosshair to move right over your opponent’s head in an FPS, but somehow the brain signal seem to get lost or mangled up by the time it reaches your hand, only to make you miss? This new development would definitely make that situation a thing of the past.
Next Story: Special Razer Boomslang limited edition
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-17: Democreativity Asks For Ideas On Spreading Peace, Love And Democracy
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: Ubisoft Announces That Watch Dogs Will Get An Ebook Of Its Own
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented