The highly anticipated Modbook from Axiotron will begin to ship, and the first fully functional Apple-authorized tablet Mac solution also holds the honor of being the only one in the market at time of publishing. Axiotron’s Modbook integrates a Wacom digitized pen-sensitive LCD slate-style display with Apple’s legendary ease-of-use as well as design sensibility, making it easy for artists and design-oriented professionals to perform all their writing and drawing in a breeze. The Modbook will come pre-loaded with Mac OS X Leopard and is powered by either a 2GHz or 2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor. Other hardware specifications include an iSight camera, an integrated 24x DVD Combo drive/8x DVD SuperDrive, and built-in GPS capability. The 13.3″ widescreen display offers wider viewing angles and a higher contrast ratio so that more people can see what’s on the screen at once from virtually anywhere. The Modbook retails for $2,290.
Next Story: Mega Drive Portable on the go
- 2011-05-05 Microsoft launches anti-Apple campaign, doesn't get it
- 2011-04-25 Study: Mac People Like To Throw Parties, Be Perceived as Unique
- 2011-04-18 Macbook Air gets a 25% boost with new SSD
- 2011-04-14 Android surpasses iOS globally, might eventually surpass PC
- 2011-04-02 Apple patents charger with integrated battery