Imagine a world without traffic lights – no, you won’t be able to run into any accidents (unless an algorithm screws up, of course) as your vehicle will be able to speed up or slow down, depending on the continuous traffic flow from all directions. This would mean throwing in some kind of navigation system in your car. Also, think of all the gas you’d save from not stopping at a red light? This idea is known as the “naked street” concept – I suppose a somewhat real-life simulation would be Vietnam’s road conditions.
Next Story: Mercedez system warns sleepy drivers
- 2014-04-14 Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08 Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27 Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids