A Nokia patent application has surfaced, and this time we’re treated to a brand new slider that will be from the Nokia N Series line of imaging handsets. Not only does this upcoming model feature a rotating camera, it also boasts a retractable flash assembly that enables the user to expose or hide the phone flash within the handset’s body. Somehow I find that candybar form factors are still the best – they feel more than solid to the touch, and with less rotating parts within, the chances of it spoiling is lowered as well. Having said that, I find this patent application pretty interesting since the design ain’t half bad, and there might even be a 6 or 8 megapixel camera thrown into the mix as well.
Next Story: BMW networked iDrive car
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-31: Nokia Lumia 1520 Beats Out The Competition In Blind Camera Comparison
- 2014-03-18: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used By Scientists To See Behind Objects
- 2014-03-14: Project Tango's Camera Specifications Revealed
- 2014-01-29: Ztylus ZGS-4 Camera Kit Comes To The Galaxy S4