Phones these days seem to come with ever larger displays, and one thing that annoys me is the amount of fingerprints that appear on them. Sony Ericsson has come up with a patent application for a self cleaning cellphone display. This idea will throw in a cleaning slider to the display that is connected to the handset’s opening/sliding mechanism. Whenever the phone is opened, the slider will rest at the top of the screen. Should you close it, the slider will wipe the display clean by moving to the bottom, and wiping it once more when you open the phone again., pretty much like how a car wiper works. I guess the “wiper” will then need to be cleaned very often lest you let all the accumulated grime and oil stain your pants pocket when your phone is tucked away.
Next Story: Motorola Ming 2 leaked
- 2014-04-08: More iPhone 6 Concept Renders Based On Leaked Schematics
- 2014-03-31: iPhone 6 Concept Based On Alleged Leaked Schematics
- 2014-03-10: iPhone Air Concept Video Surfaces
- 2014-01-15: iPhone 6 Concept Video Surfaces
- 2014-01-09: ZTE Eco-Mobius Prototype Spotted