Designer Tom Kenworthy has come up with a Sustainable Flash Memory Card Holder that is made from recycled vending cups – can you believe that? A single holder requires seven plastic cups to construct, and best of all is, you will help reduce the amount of waste in our environment while holding the plethora of memory cards that are currently floating around the market. I guess it all depends on your creativity on how you want it to look like.
Note that plastic can’t be recycled forever, but recycling is still a good thing. May be the word “sustainable” should be replaced by “environment-friendly”…
Next Story: Deals of the day
- 2014-04-07: Intel 730 SSD Review (480GB)
- 2014-02-14: WD My Cloud Review (2TB Model)
- 2014-01-07: Buffalo MiniStation Air: More Than A Portable Drive
- 2014-01-05: LaCie Unveils New Little Big Disk Thunderbolt 2 Hard Drive
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast