[Always On Venture Summit] I met with Vello’s President Mark Dzwonczyk at the Always On Venture Summit yesterday. When Vello launched at DEMOFall in September, I was already interested in the technology but did not have the time to publish about it.
Vello is an easy to use conference call system, it is a stand alone application with no dial-in number and passcode. The user can initiate a prescheduled or an instant conference call from a computer, a Blackberry or an iPhone (only instant conference call is available from a mobile device).
Today Vello is expanding its service to support international calls, allowing participants from around the world to be included in calls generated from North America.The Windows Mobile version will be available in Q1 2008. The service costs 12 cents per minute. Check out the video of the demo and the company profile.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users