[CES 2008] Bang & Olufsen unveiled its new high end headphone at CES. I had the opportunity to try it at the company’s suite at the show.
The design is excellent, fitting any kind of ear size, staying firmly in place. Of course the sound quality is very good. The form factor is more discreet than its previous version Earset II, and that’s also an improvement.
EarSet 3 will be available in all Bang & Olufsen showrooms by late February 2008 for $250.00.
Technical specifications in the full post.
Designer: Anders Hermansen
Dimensions: 1.37 x 2.32 x 0.55 in
Weight (one earphone): 0.3 oz
Weight (complete set): 1.09 oz
Finish: anodized Aluminium and soft-touch rubber
Cord: 3.28 ft
Principle: Electro-dynamic speaker
In-ear type (intra concha earphone)
Frequency range: 50-20.000 Hz
Next Story: Optimus Maximus Keyboard Hands-On
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance