[CES 2008] HP has updated 22” and 24” widescreen monitors: the “h” in the name stands for HDMI, because that’s the main difference, compared to the w2207 and w2408. The photos don’t really do justice to these displays – they look better in real-life. The bezel is not ultra-thin, partly because of “Easy Clip”: it is possible to clip accessories (photos/papers…) on the monitor.
During my hands-on with a similar monitor, I realized that the HP double-hinge base was much better than my (aging) Dell 3007WFP base (read review). The overall image quality was comparable (very good). Keep an eye on the HP website, this will be announced at CES 2008.
Next Story: Thermochromatic Toilet Seat
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance