Looks like Apple lovers are dime a dozen, and they would automatically defend to the death any negative press about their beloved company. For such dedication, Steve Jobs ought to reward these faithful fans (hopefully he doesn’t call them rude) with the iRing from Victor Solo. Currently a concept, this ring comes with a touch-sensitive band that controls media playback as well as volume. It will communicate with the iPhone/iPod using Bluetooth connectivity, but it makes me wonder how so many electronics and a battery can be stored in something so small. Maybe that’s why it will still remain a concept – at least for now.RELATED
- iPhone Air Concept Takes Design Inspiration From The iPad Air
- iWatch Concept Takes Design Inspiration From Nike's FuelBand
- iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- Concept Budget iPhone Rendering Makes It Look Less "Cheap"
- This All-Glass Mac Pro Concept Will Make You Drool
- Seen at: dvice