[CES 2008] The 11-inch OLED TV is the first commercial OLED TV and it looks great in pictures, but it is simply too small to be really interesting in a home. This 27” OLED TV prototype is much more compelling and I can tell you that the image quality is nothing short of formidable. We are a couple of years from large OLED displays, according to industry insiders and we cannot wait to get our hands on one.
Next Story: Toilet Seat Marketing is Direct
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance