Ever heard of Bellperre? Neither have I, but this company apparently wants to make a name for itself in the world of cell phones by releasing a new range that does not have a single plastic part – everything else is constructed from premium leather, steel, gold, hardwood and other exquisite materials. The leather palette is huge – you have over 200 colors to choose from, while the type of leather is equally stunning as you mull over crocodile, shark, buffalo and calf. Potential customers will be able to select from a variety of metal casings including aircraft aluminum and precious 18k rose gold. No pricing details are available, but if you have to ask, you won’t be able to afford it. The range of Bellperre phones will arrive in Europe come June 2008.
Next Story: Toilet Bowl Lighter
- 2011-06-16: Velocity Conference Live Streaming
- 2011-06-14: Toshiba Qosmio X770 with 3D
- 2011-06-13: HP New Notebooks Lineup with AMD
- 2011-06-01: Qualcomm Keynote @ Uplinq 2011
- 2011-05-31: What's Next for Cloud Computing? Find Out at Structure 2011.