The BluAlert Vibrating Bluetooth Wristband pretty much sums up what it does – when paired to your cell phone, it will vibrate automatically whenever there is an incoming call or text message, making sure that you won’t miss a single phone call. This works great if you’re one who tends to wear baggy pants, making it hard to know whenever someone is calling you – even more so when you’re right smack in the middle of a noisy, bustling crowd. I would have liked to see other functionalities built into the BluAlert Vibrating Bluetooth Wristband though, such as a watch so that you don’t look so daft wearing just a wristband where other people might perceive it to be some sort of fashion accessory. It retails for approximately $63.
Next Story: Samsung Ice Cube Speaker
- 2014-04-09: MetaWear $30 Wearable Chip With BT LE And Accelerometer On Kickstarter
- 2014-03-23: Vaavud Is A High Tech Weathervane
- 2014-02-24: Garmin Xperia Edition App's SmartWatch 2 Extension Brings Navigation To Your Wrist
- 2014-02-22: Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 and Galaxy Gear Neo Smart Watches Launched at MWC
- 2014-01-30: Samsung Galaxy S Neo Moniker To Be Trademarked