Designed to be compatible with the Series 1 and Series 3, the new mount will allow the Garmin Nuvi 360 to be mounted nicely on the dashboard, instead of the windshield. There are no power cables hanging around, which is nice, The Nuvi 360 can also be removed to avoid theft temptation or to be used in pedestrian mode.
Other than that, the Nuvi behaves normally and provides the Bluetooth hands-free function, has points of interest (POI) and other things that might be useful when traveling.
- 2014-04-14 Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08 Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27 Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids