You might have seen the claim by Buffalo that it’s “Turbo USB” could provide a performance boost that could be as high as 37%, we tested one of their unit and the verdict is: Turbo USB is faster.
In our case, Turbo USB was about 20% faster than (normal) USB. Although Buffalo doesn’t provide the details on how it works, there is a driver to install, so we think that the driver sends the data to the drive in “Burst Mode”, a more optimum way of packing the data before sending is across the bus.RELATED
- Try Out Web Store Apps Without Any Installation
- Man Throws Away Hard Drive With More Than 7,500 Bitcoins Within
- OCZ Files For Bankruptcy, Toshiba Offers To Purchase Assets
- YouTube App Teardown Points To Possible Music Pass Service
- Acer C720P Is Their Latest Touchscreen Chromebook Priced At $299
- Follow: Hands-On, Storage, USB,