Designed by Fred de Garilhe, this phone would have a lower sliding part that contains the display and the function buttons while the upper-piece would hold the numeric pad. When not in use, all the user interface elements would disappear to reveal a pure shiny surface.
Check out the photo gallery. More concepts.RELATED
- ZTE Eco-Mobius Concept Modular Smartphone
- iPhone Air Concept Takes Design Inspiration From The iPad Air
- Samsung Shows Concepts For Smartphones With Flexible Displays
- iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- Conceptual Animation Points To Possible Future Windows Phone 8.1 Design
- Seen at: newlaunches