Check out the Nubrella – it looks as though you were wearing a goldfish bowl over your head, but at the very least it helps keep your entire noggin’ dry (till your shoulders anyways) and best of all is, you get to carry out phone conversations even though it is pouring cats and dogs around you. The Nubrella retails for $60, but I’m not sure whether this design will catch on or not. Another plus point for this awkward design would be the inability for the Nubrella to turn inside out no matter how windy it is outside. Will there be a couple version in the future?RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Seen at: crunchgear