High blood pressure is a serious disease that one should always keep a close eye on in order to avoid complications like heart attacks and strokes. The RESPeRATE interactive breathing device claims to lower your blood pressure without the use of drugs as long as it is used for a quarter of an hour a few times a week.
Using a breathing sensor, RESPeRATE automatically analyzes your individual breathing pattern and creates a personalized melody composed of two distinct inhale and exhale guiding tones, delivered through comfortable earphones. Simply listen to the melody through the headphones and synchronize your breathing to the tones. By prolonging the exhalation tone RESPeRATE guides you to slow your breathing and reach the “therapeutic zone” of less than 10 breaths per minute.The physiological result? The muscles surrounding the small blood vessels in your body dilate, and relax. Blood is allowed to flow more freely, and pressure is directly, significantly lowered.
While money can’t buy health, $290 can net you the RESPeRATE which could be more effective than the medicine you’re currently taking.
Next Story: WP812 Waterproof Cell Phone
- 2014-04-21: Ultimeyes App Will Help Improve Your Vision
- 2014-04-20: App Will Help Evaluate Your Child's Risk Of Autism
- 2014-04-20: Man Compares $50 3D Printed Hand To $42,000 Prosthetic Limb
- 2014-04-20: 3D Printed Cast With Ultrasonic Vibrations Helps Speed Up Recovery
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone