You might have noticed that there are a lot of articles about Sony Products today. It is simply because the company is holding its annual “Open House” in Las Vegas and has therefore announced/demoed many products.
The Open House event lets buyers see the whole Sony Electronics line-up in one location. For us, it is a great opportunity to meet the people behind the brand and get our hands on some device, although many were already covered on ubergizmo during CES 08.
We should be back to normal headlines later tonight, but expect a few more posts about Sony products today, while we can play with them. If you want to see what the show looked like, click on the photo gallery.
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids