Everyone knows the Hideo Kojima, the brains behind the Metal Gear Solid franchise, is one meticulous person who wants to throw in nothing but the very best in his games. A recent interview with Mr. Kojima revealed that Metal Gear Solid 4 is too big to fit onto a single Blu-ray disc, and hence he needed to remove certain in-game features. A game that takes up more than 50GB of space? My, my. Why can’t the title be released on two Blu-ray discs instead? After all, with PS3 fans touting this to be a “killer app”, I’m sure the additional cost of another Blu-ray disc wouldn’t be a problem. No idea how disc changing during gameplay will affect sentiments though. Guess this piece of news throws away rumors of an Xbox 360 port – unless you don’t mind playing a game that comes on half a dozen 9GB DVDs.
Next Story: iPhones To Be Refurbished?
- 2011-05-26 Sony PlayStation 4 confirmed, is in the works
- 2011-05-20 Video Game Urinal that actually flushes
- 2011-05-20 F-Secure: Sony hacked again
- 2011-05-18 Sony PlayStation Network hacked - not
- 2011-05-05 HR3D from MIT: A Better 3D Screen Than the Nintendo 3DS, But...