There is nothing quite like bad breath to totally ruin your chances at a social event, which is why brushing one’s teeth before a social engagement along with a pack of mints are essential “to do” items virtually every day. The Bad Breath Checker confirms your worst fears that it isn’t your ride that’s scaring the chicks away – it is a case of bad breath instead. Each purchase comes with a backlit LCD display that offers scoring on a scale of 1 to 6. The lower it is, the better your breath smells. In addition, it is capable of measuring your blood alcohol level so you will be able to make better judgement on whether you can drive home safely or not. The Bad Breath Checker retails for $59 each.
Next Story: Canon PIXMA iP100 Portable Printer
- 2014-04-13: Surgeon Finds Google Glass Indispensable In His Work
- 2014-03-18: Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-03-16: Cefaly Headband Helps “Cure” Migraines
- 2014-03-04: Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors
- 2014-01-12: NRI Doctor Performs Success Surgery With Google Glass Assistance