Ladies and weak men, rejoice! There is now a car jack that doesn’t require to break out in sweat should you suffer from a punctured tire. The Exhaust Car Jack will be able to lift your vehicle within half a minute without having you run the risk of pulling a muscle – all you need to do is connect this to your exhaust, turn on your engine and you’re good to go. The exhaust will get the bag inflated, lifting the vehicle’s frame 17″ off the ground. A one-way valve ensures the bag remains inflated after the engine has been turned off. Meant for rugged off-road use initially, it has been tested and proven to work in mud, snow, and on uneven ground where a regular jack cannot. Are you willing to fork out $129.95 for this novel idea?
Next Story: Book Computer Concept
- 2011-04-18: DAlH2Orean remote-controlled car goes green
- 2009-06-25: Porta-Pizza Oven
- 2009-07-27: Forest AC Air Conditioning System
- 2009-07-27: Cars For Blind Folks
- 2010-10-14: Eyetracker might prevent future accidents by sleepy drivers