Check out the image above that features a Motorola handset containing a 5 megpaixel camera from Kodak – word on the street has it that this is the Motozine ZN5. This handset will definitely join the growing ranks of other 5 megapixel camera phones in the market, although it remains unproven compared to the others like the Nokia N95, LG Viewty and Samsung SGH-G800. Should this be the Motozine ZN5, it will definitely see Sony Ericsson’s Cybershot range of phones as its main rival, since those are also named after a popular photography brand. Features of this Kodak digital camera include autofocus and a xenon flash. No doubt it’ll be better than the majority of camera phones out there, but surely it won’t replace a dedicated digital camera anytime soon. There is no word on an European release just yet.
Next Story: Meaning of Time DIY Clock
- 2013-05-08: Sony's "Honami" Rumored To Use Same JPEG Algorithm As Future Alpha And NEX Cameras
- 2013-02-22: Samsung Orb Rumored To Be Samsung's Answer To Google's Photosphere
- 2012-12-17: Facebook rumored to be working on a Snapchat app of its own
- 2011-04-04: No Sony camera in iPhone 5, OmniVision will reign instead
- 2008-10-06: More Sony Ericsson Kate Images