Black boxes are often talked about only during emergencies, but some smart aleck decided to do otherwise by taking one of these and turning it into a PC mod. While the exterior is pretty bulky, the same cannot be said of the interior since there is so little space inside, you can scarcely fit in a mini-ITX motherboard along with the bare minimal hardware. According to the modder, he spent a fair bit of time clearing out the inside with a large auger bit and a drill, kicking up a fair bit of asbestos in the process. Guess this isn’t a mod for those who are health-conscious, but thanks to the modder, we don’t have to do it ourselves to find out what the experience is like. Guess certain experiences are best left read than done.
Next Story: Diesel Watch
- 2014-04-18: Chrome High DPI: How To Enable It In Windows 8, 8.1 (v34+)
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Canonical Reveals Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop
- 2014-04-17: Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- 2014-04-16: Bing.com Gets Personalized Cards