For those who do not know, Mashable is a cool Social networking News Blog and they are currently touring 7 cities in the US, throwing cool parties with 500 to 900 attendees. I went to the San Francisco one and it was great. One of their sponsors is the the start up Yoono which is developing a cool browser plug-in that aggregates all your social networking activities in one spot: I use it daily.
The fourth stop on the Mashable’s US summer Tour is Austin and the party will be held tomorrow from 7 to 10 pm at Buffallo Billiards. Ubergizmo readers can get a discounted price for the tickets by using this link. http://summermashaustin-ug.eventbrite.com/?discount=ubergizmorocks
Next Story: nullDC PSP Is Painfully Slow
- 2011-06-16: Velocity Conference Live Streaming
- 2011-05-31: What's Next for Cloud Computing? Find Out at Structure 2011.
- 2011-04-10: Ubergizmo Giveaway: Motorola Xoom Powered by NVIDIA's Tegra 2 (Final call!)
- 2011-03-23: The Year of Digital Energy Has Arrived...
- 2010-12-05: TimelineX Laptop to Win @ Ubergizmo. Ends Monday Dec 6 at 23:59PT