Asus’ latest chassis, the TA-M1 was specially designed for thermal efficiency as well as ease of use, capable of holding a front-mounted fan with another in the rear and a couple more on both sides. The side-mounted fans have the added advantage of being attached to a movable plate, allowing them to slide around for easy adjustment where you want it to be. All front, top and side panels are constructed from an all-mesh design for maximum ventilation. Sounds like a suitable chassis for gamers who want nothing but the best where gaming experience is concerned. In addition, you also get a quartet of external 5.25″ optical drive bays and four 3.5″ floppy disk drive bays which are attached using a screwless design.
Next Story: RIM BlackBerry Javelin Peek
- 2014-04-18: Chrome High DPI: How To Enable It In Windows 8, 8.1 (v34+)
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Canonical Reveals Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop
- 2014-04-17: Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- 2014-04-16: Bing.com Gets Personalized Cards