I’m quite sure that those of you with a laser pointer and a rather mischevious streak have had tried driving a colleague or pet nuts with it before, but this time round you can put your impish instincts to better use with the Infrared Tracker Remote Control Car. The name says it all – the remote is somewhat akin to your laser pointer, producing a visible infrared dot that is projected onto the floor. Once the remote control car detects this dot, it will automatically move towards it, where you can then lead it around the room. The car’s ability to sense this dot is limited to just 5 feet, so you’ll have to be in possession of steady hands in order to maximize your fun, especially across long distances. The Infrared Tracker Remote Control Car is currently retailing for $49.95.
Next Story: HP B8550 Photo Printer
- Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]