I’m quite sure that those of you with a laser pointer and a rather mischevious streak have had tried driving a colleague or pet nuts with it before, but this time round you can put your impish instincts to better use with the Infrared Tracker Remote Control Car. The name says it all – the remote is somewhat akin to your laser pointer, producing a visible infrared dot that is projected onto the floor. Once the remote control car detects this dot, it will automatically move towards it, where you can then lead it around the room. The car’s ability to sense this dot is limited to just 5 feet, so you’ll have to be in possession of steady hands in order to maximize your fun, especially across long distances. The Infrared Tracker Remote Control Car is currently retailing for $49.95.
Next Story: HP B8550 Photo Printer
- 2014-04-18: One Sky, One Road Project Sees 80 Hour Drive Across Japan Recorded
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-17: Glasses Use OLED Screens To Show Fake Eyes