[CEATEC 2008] The Sony ZX1 LCD TV attracts the attention, thanks to its nice design that is only 9.9mm thin (!). You can hang it on the wall and have sound coming out from the bar-shaped speaker, or put it on a stand and use the round base speaker which looks great too. In this configuration, the cables (power…) go into the base, which keeps your setup neat (although you might need to drill a while in the stand…). In any case, this is a superb design – good job Sony.
Next Story: Win 1SEG Portable TV, nice cylindrical design
- 2013-10-03: TDK Heat-Assisted Magnetic Recording Boosts HDD Capacity (HAMR)
- 2013-10-03: Mitsubishi Car Display System Sports Free Form Screen
- 2013-10-03: This Nissin Cup Noodle Has Touched The Allspark!
- 2013-10-03: NTT docomo Showcases Dragon Quest Metal Slime Smartphone
- 2013-10-03: Mazda Shakin’ Racer App Gives Your Arm A Workout