We obtained a free DEMOFall 08 pass to give away to one of our “fans”. If you would like to go to DEMO, you probably know what the show is about. For the curious out there, DEMOFall is an event during which the coolest startups are going to present a new product and/or their company. Ubergizmo is a media partner of DEMOFall 08.
The rules are simple, please read:
- We will choose at our discretion who gets the pass
- Ubergizmo employees, contractors and family members cannot participate
- Step1: You’re a fan, right? So become an ubergizmo fan in Facebook
- Step2: Add a comment to this entry to tell us why you should get the pass. Add a link to your Facebook profile, so that we can contact you, if you win.
- Step2 bis: one entry per person, please
- This giveaway will close on Thursday Sept. 4 at noon (Pacific Time), but we reserve the right to extend the deadline (a bit).
We will cover DEMO live starting from Sept. 7, so we’ll hopefully see one of you there, and if not, come to Ubergizmo to check out great new tech products and services. Good luck!
Next Story: Second 3G Lawsuit Against iPhone 3G
- 2011-06-16: Velocity Conference Live Streaming
- 2011-05-31: What's Next for Cloud Computing? Find Out at Structure 2011.
- 2011-04-10: Ubergizmo Giveaway: Motorola Xoom Powered by NVIDIA's Tegra 2 (Final call!)
- 2011-03-23: The Year of Digital Energy Has Arrived...
- 2010-12-05: TimelineX Laptop to Win @ Ubergizmo. Ends Monday Dec 6 at 23:59PT