Some folks were born with natural green fingers, but others tend to carry the touch of death each time they tend to a plant. With the DIY Twitter Kit for plants, you no longer need to guess or learn through experience as it will actually send the plant’s current needs to its own Twitter account, letting you know whether it is dying of thirst or is drowning in the midst of too much rain. This is a double edged sword, since not only you but your friends and family can see the progress of the plant under your care. Once it raises the white flag, the last twit will be “current moisture: 0%.” Too bad it doesn’t twit out messages like “Cat attack! HELP!” and the ilk. ThinkGeek is offering the DIY Twitter Kit for $100.
- 2014-04-11: Disabled Sea Turtle Gets Artificial Fin To Move Around
- 2014-04-11: Have Body Heat, Will Charge Phone
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Intends To Trademark Gear Now And Gear Solo In The US
- 2014-04-10: Staples To Offer In-Store 3D Printing Service