Some folks were born with natural green fingers, but others tend to carry the touch of death each time they tend to a plant. With the DIY Twitter Kit for plants, you no longer need to guess or learn through experience as it will actually send the plant’s current needs to its own Twitter account, letting you know whether it is dying of thirst or is drowning in the midst of too much rain. This is a double edged sword, since not only you but your friends and family can see the progress of the plant under your care. Once it raises the white flag, the last twit will be “current moisture: 0%.” Too bad it doesn’t twit out messages like “Cat attack! HELP!” and the ilk. ThinkGeek is offering the DIY Twitter Kit for $100.
- Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]