This heart rate monitor application uses the iPhone’s microphone to “listen” and measure your heart beat. As the image shows, you can use the phone directly on your (bare) chest, or more conveniently under your jaw, with a headphone cable microphone. It is said to work best with the new iPhone 3G. Users of older models should always use the headphone microphone. (video in the full post)
iPhone App – Heart Monitor from John Ballinger on Vimeo.
- iPhone Location Tracking Lawsuit Has Been Dismissed
- MEGA Gets Official iOS App
- BetterMe App Will Shame You Into Completing What You're Supposed To Do
- Foxconn Tasks 300,000 Workers With Production Of Half A Million iPhone 5s Daily
- iPhones Account For 76% Of All Smartphone Sales In Japan This October
- Seen at: likecool