Race game gurus prepare yourself, Fanatec has released a Porsche licensed Steering Wheel compatible with Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. The Porsche 911 Turbo S wheel is limited to ten thousand units in total. Each wheel includes a laser engraved chassis number plate to certify authenticity. All owners can register in the Porsche 911 Turbo S public registry which will be available in the “911 Wheel Club
The total production is broken down into one limited run of 3000 standard units and then a Clubsport edition (2000 units) and Pure Edition(5000 units). The special Editions include even more extravagent features such as a load cell sensor for pressure and contactless magnetic sensors for gas and clutch with an unlimited lifetime. The “Pure Edition” is only directly compatible with Xbox 360, but there is an RF dongle available to get it working with PS3 and PC.
Key Features include
- Multiplatform: Xbox 360 – PC – PlayStation(R) 3
- Backwards compatible to existing games on the Xbox 360 – almost all current racing games supports the 6 Speed shifter (incl. Forza 2)
- Wireless connection to Xbox360 and wireless connection through RF dongle to PC and PlayStation(R) 3 (new and improved technology)
- Compatible with standard pedals (with clutch), Clubsport pedals
- (metal) and even the pedals of the Microsoft(R) wireless racing wheel and the Logitech(R) G25
- 3 Force Feedback motors and smooth belt drive deliver sensational realism
- Two gear sticks included: 6+1 Speed and sequential
- Available in 3 different editions
Check out the product page for more details on the wheels.
Next Story: Pioneer XMp3 Is Lightest Portable XM Radio