We posted this photo a few hours ago on our Facebook fan page to show what an “Uber10″ looks like. On November 13th, ten products will receive an Uber10 Award because they would make great Christmas gifts. Another one will be awarded to an 11th gadget called “The People’s Choice“. Voting is underway right now to nominate the People’s Choice. Voice your opinion: which one would you like to unpack?
Intel and Federated Media are sponsors of the 2008 Uber10 private party in San Francisco. You can follow the Inside Scoop blog and get stories from real people inside the company, who are currently blogging about mobile computing and new Intel Core i7 processor hitting the market for the holidays.
Next Story: TOMY xiao TIP-521 Digital Camera
- 2011-06-16: Velocity Conference Live Streaming
- 2011-05-31: What's Next for Cloud Computing? Find Out at Structure 2011.
- 2011-04-10: Ubergizmo Giveaway: Motorola Xoom Powered by NVIDIA's Tegra 2 (Final call!)
- 2011-03-23: The Year of Digital Energy Has Arrived...
- 2010-12-05: TimelineX Laptop to Win @ Ubergizmo. Ends Monday Dec 6 at 23:59PT