World of Warcraft fanatics, here’s yet another chance to show off to the world just how hardcore you are! SteelSeries has just released its Limited Edition World of Warcraft keyboard, retailing for $69.99. Of course it is able to help you churn out those boring office documents, but once the clock hits five, you will be able to fire up World of Warcraft and step into the shoes of your virtual alter ego – at least you’ll be more than just an office drone there. As the name suggests, it aims to optimize your World of Warcraft playing experience, featuring specific keys for Raiding and Player vs. Player (PvP) gameplay, strategically placed color-coded labeled keys, one-touch macros for frequent commands, and makes room for up to 7 simultaneous keystrokes without jamming up.
Next Story: Lutron Dimmer Switch For iPhone And iPod touch
- 2010-12-20: Kinect modified for use in radiologic image browsing
- 2010-04-20: Doom for the Zune HD now available
- 2010-05-16: Typewriter Joystick ready to rock your world
- 2010-06-03: World Of Warcraft debuts on Moorestown handheld
- 2010-06-07: Nintendo 3DS Developers claims 'near-PS3 performance' (huh?!)