Just when you thought the Eneloop brand was limited to just batteries, along comes the Sanyo Eneloop Bike. This bicycle offers top-notch battery technology, capable of achieving a cruising range of 100km in automatic mode thanks to its 25.2V 5.7Ah self-charging (Loop Charge Function) battery. You will also find the two-wheel drive system (the rear wheel is powered by the rider, while the front wheel by motorized power) to be of great help when attacking those nasty slopes, and with the assistance of its ”Power-up Mode”, you are able to input just 30% of the energy while the Eneloop Bike coughs up the remaining 70% of energy required to move. Don’t expect the Sanyo Eneloop Bike to come cheap though – it retails for €1,100 a pop.
Hong Kong Gets Electric Taxi Service
Electric Chevrolet Spark Minicar To Outrange Nissan Leaf
Fiat 500e Arriving In California This Summer
Detroit Electric SP:01 Is One Mean Electric Sports Car